- Private dressage training for all levels
- Dressage Clinics
- Short Courses
We do some short courses so that you can stay for 2 or 3 days at a time, sessions are £35.00 for each session and you would need to do a minimum of 2 sessions per day.
Bed and Breakfast can be provided for you if you wish costs are £25.00 per night and includes breakfast and evening meal.
Own horses are welcome, costs are £15 per night, we can provide haylage and bedding, you will need to provide your own feed.
- BHS Courses are tailor made to suit you and you would need to look at taking your British Horse society stages 2 (possibly 1 as well depending on your ability and then we can train you up for your stage 3 and preliminary teaching test (we teach these both at the same time to reduce your costs), you can apply for your Preliminary Teaching Test as soon as you have achieved your stage 2.
- There is an alternative where you can do an NVQ it is exactly the same course and equivalent qualification but is work based and this would therefore reduce your costs.
Monthly clinics held at:-
- Osberton nr Worksop – Grove Pony Club (also open to non members)
- Blidworth Grange, Nottingham
- Plus monthly clinics in Durham area
British Dressage Clinics held monthly all over BD Northern Region, posts on Facebook and book via ’book when’.
Why not organise your own clinic, must have 3 or more people…
See Facebook page College Farm Equestrian Centre for further details and dates…contact Vikki on 07860 276 578 to book.
Although own horses are welcomed, it can be expensive, therefore you can be taught on our horses, again this will reduce the costs for you as there are no extra charges for training on our horses.
- Preparation for Ponies/Juniors/Young Riders
- Professional help with problem horses
- Full and schooling liveries available
- Examination preparation (BHS Examiner)
- Event Trainer (teams and individuals)
- Interval Training sessions, help with fittening and riding to times
- Cross Country Schooling
|Length of Lesson||Adult|
|Private one-to-one||40 Minutes||£50.00|
(British Dressage Members, British Eventing Members)
|Private one-to-one||30 Minutes||£35.00|
|Shared Private Lesson||40 Minutes||£35.00|
|Off site 15 mile radius Private Lesson||40 Minutes||£60.00|
|Off site over 15 mile radius Private Lesson||40 Minutes||£70.00|
|Clinics by arrangement and priced according to numbers|
|Horse Schooling priced as lesson prices|
If you have any individual requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Conditions of Booking
Cancellation: 24hours notice is required. If no prior notice is received, the lesson fee will be charged.
Correct attire should be worn at all times when on the yard, conforming to PAS015 or BSEN1384 as recommended by the BHS.
A boot or shoe with a flat sole and small heel is ideal if you do not have riding boots.
Body Protectors Class 1, 2 or 3 are strongly recommended and are mandatory for cross-country riding.
Riding is a risk sport and clients are advised to take out Personal Accident Insurance.
College Farm Equestrian Centre, its proprietors or agents, will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to client property.